Campaign Disclosure Manual 2
Campaign Disclosure Form
The Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) requires certain campaign filings. the FPPC provides free advice at the toll free number: 866-275-3772, or their website. Campaign Forms and Manuals are available on their website. To download Forms 501, 410, 460, 470, 700, visit the The Fair Political Practices Commission.
Explanation of Forms
- Form 410 - Statement of Organization: If not already filed, file when $2,000 threshold is reached. File the original and one copy with the Secretary of State and one copy with the City Clerk. Note: The Form 410 may be filed prior to raising $2,000 and then must be amended within 10 days of reaching the $2,000 threshold to disclose the date qualified as a committee.
- Form 460 - Consolidated Campaign Disclosure Form: Required if $2,000 is raised/spent
- Form 470 - Officeholder/Candidate Campaign Statement Short Form: Used by Candidates who do not have a controlled committee and do not anticipate receiving or expending $2,000 or more during a calendar year. First statement is dueTBD
- Form 501 - Candidate Intention Statement: All candidates must file with the City Clerk before raising or spending any money.
- Form 700 - Statement of Economic Interests: Must be completed and returned to the City Clerk when filing the nomination paper.
- Semi-Annual Statement is due TBD. The period covered begins on the day after the closing date of the last statement filed or TBD
- First Pre - Election Statement is due TBD
- Second Pre-Election Statement is due TBD
- Semi-Annual Statement is due TBD